FRE2SH Food Safety, which started in 2018, was established and developed in light of data in 2017. The regional food safety program FRE2SH created an atmosphere of collaboration for the company. In order to carry out the FRE2SH process, it was aimed to develop socially, ecologically and economically through wide-ranging participation, applicable method, opportunities and cooperation as well as multidisciplinary cooperation.
The FRE2SH initiative focuses on food safety in urban environments. For local productivity, it combines innovative local, middlemen and local consumption patterns by walking or cycling from each other.
Citizens in cities are vulnerable because of the constant dependence on resources from outside the city. A city is often a black hole for pure destructive consumption. This has a terrible effect on our planet Earth and our environment. To change this, we need to be productive, move gently in a circle with our resources, and be aware of our potential vulnerability.
FRE2SH works with modern technology, understanding and expertise in aquaponics, vertical farming, hydrology, social design, permaculture and other related fields. It is a cooperative for the co-creation of local food sustainability by local entrepreneurs and experts coming together in purpose-built processes. They offer their expertise as well as the value of co-creation.
FRE2SH can be implemented anywhere in the world with local partners, resources and commitment.
Project topics we can collaborate with:
1. Regional food security - City of Tomorrow: food is one of the core values of life. More than 70% of the world's population is concentrated in cities. For this reason, consumption rather than production emerges as an obligation. Efforts to raise awareness and culture of coexistence to provide healthy food and access to it.
2. FRE2SH was founded in 2010 as VE2RS in the social context of the city. Van Morgen (STIR Foundation, 2009) to work on the fundamental values of humans and nature, primarily humans, to support the process and determine the area of responsibility for political and economic interests.
3. Ecosystem with applied technology (ICT, blockchain, etc.) strengthening each of the partners
4. Research into dietary habits and production of products in different cultures.
5. Scientific knowledge development and research;
- The "economy" of urban food innovation ensures that each of the partner members is harmonized with themselves and with others.
- Research that reveals the technological added value in the form of light, water, radiation, air quality and interdependence in the functioning of plants and animal species and human relationships.
- Apply food production and cultivation techniques through permaculture
- Conduct research on different quality scales of foods derived from diversity and conduct food safety studies related to human health
- Conduct research into the transition from monoculture to permaculture.
- The principle of profit and how farms should compete with new businesses.
- Develop knowledge about the difference in cultural sensitivity
- Food innovation and security in the world. Politics?
- What is entrepreneurship? What is freedom in food security? A sense of urgency? etc?